Call for papers
You are a researcher with an innovative and evidence-based research showing a clear link between gut microbiota and diseases or a link between digestive disorders and microbiota? With a concrete clinical application? You have already published your work and want to share it with an international audience?
What about being published in an international journal in 5 languages available in paper and digital version!
Microbiota Mag, the expert microbiota magazine, offers you the opportunity to publish an original sum-up of your article on gut microbiota & health & diseases.
Dare to apply!
Please ensure you consult the "Article file" and "Criteria" sections below before applying
2,500 words (spaces included). This short article must be written in English. It must:
- be sent via the form below
- contain competing interests (no conflict of interest…), data availability statement… Please provide sufficient detail to avoid delays in processing your paper;
- include references list formatted in line with Microbiota Mag’s editorial charter:
3 autors, et al. Titre. Paper’s name (italics). Year of publication, volume, edition, number of pages + insert the PubMed hypertext link.
- The call for papers is open to all physicians, PhD's and Pharm-D's working in gastroenterology, pediatrics, microbiology, infectious diseases, internal medicine….
- We will consider only research in gut microbiota field
- The objective is to support researchers; we will consider researchers that recently started to publish in scientific peer reviewed journals (from 2015 until now)
- Papers under submission will not be considered (or published on bioRxiv.org)
- There are no geographic limitations of applicants.
- All applications will be reviewed by an independent scientific committee according to the following criteria:
- Its scientific impact
- Its benefit to human health
- Its concrete clinical application
- Research focuses on gut microbiota only