About this article
Table of contents
Table of contents
Biocodex Microbiota Institute is committed
Biocodex Microbiota Institute is committed to making its internet, intranet, extranet sites, and software accessible (as well as its mobile applications) in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005. We value inclusion and diversity, and we ensure that our website: https://www.biocodexmicrobiotainstitute.com is accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities.
In this digital accessibility initiative, we are proud to collaborate with Accessiway.
We are firmly committed to a web for all. With a long-term and responsible vision, we aim to fully meet regulatory requirements, including the General Accessibility Improvement Framework (RGAA) 4.1.
To this end, Biocodex Microbiota Institute implements the following strategy and actions:
- Multi-year Accessibility Plan 2023-2024: In progress.
- Action Plan 2023-2024: In progress.
The compliance audit conducted on September 20, 2023, by AccessiWay reveals that 70.77% of the criteria of RGAA Version 4 are met; Details of the results:
- Number of compliant criteria: 41
- Number of non-compliant criteria: 24
- Number of non-applicable criteria: 41
- 1.1: Does every informative image have a textual alternative?
- 1.2: Is each decorative image correctly ignored by assistive technologies?
- 1.3: For each informative image that has a textual alternative, is the alternative relevant (except in special cases)?
- 1.8: Should every text image that conveys information, in the absence of a replacement mechanism, be replaced by styled text whenever possible? Is this rule followed (except in special cases)?
- 2.1: Does each frame have a frame title?
- 3.1: On each web page, is the information not solely conveyed by color? Is this rule followed?
- 3.2: On each web page, is the contrast between the text color and its background color high enough (except in special cases)?
- 3.3: On each web page, are the colors used in interface components or informative graphical elements sufficiently contrasting (except in special cases)?
- 6.1: Is each link explicit (except in special cases)?
- 7.1: Is each script, if necessary, compatible with assistive technologies?
- 7.3: Is each script controllable by the keyboard and any pointing device (except in special cases)?
- 7.5: On each web page, are status messages correctly conveyed by assistivetechnologies?
- 8.2: For each web page, is the generated source code valid according to the specified document type (except in special cases)?
- 8.8: On each web page, is the language code for each language change valid and relevant?
- 9.1: On each web page, is the information structured through the appropriate use of titles?
- 9.2: On each web page, is the document structure coherent (except in special cases)?
- 9.4: On each web page, is every quote correctly indicated?
- 10.4: On each web page, does the text remain readable when the font size is increased to at least 200% (except in special cases)?
- 10.7: On each web page, for each element that receives focus, is the focus visibly
- 11.1: Does each form field have a label?
- 12.2: In each set of pages, are the menu and navigation bars always in the same
place (except in special cases)?
- 12.8: On each web page, is the tabulation order coherent?
- 13.2: On each web page, is opening a new window not triggered without user
action? Is this rule followed?
- 13.4: For each office document that has an accessible version, does this version
provide the same information?
Exemptions for Disproportionate Burden
No content to mention
Contents Not Subject to Accessibility Obligation
No content to mention
Establishment of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was established on September 20, 2023.
Technologies Used for the Site
- Apple Mac Os X 13.4
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Apple Ios 16
- Google Android 13
In the latest versions available on different operating systems:
- Google Chrome
- Windows Edge
- Adobe Acrobat Reader / Preview on Mac (for PDFs only)
Tools for Evaluating Accessibility
- Mouse emulators, screen magnifiers, and on-screen keyboards for different systems.
- VoiceOver (Apple systems only)
- TalkBack (Android only)
- NVDA 2023 and Freedom Scientific JAWS 2022 (PC systems only)
- Tanaguru WebExt RGAA4
- Assistant RGAA
- Graphic evaluation tools available on different systems (colors, contrasts, subtitles, etc.)
Pages of the Site Subject to Compliance Verification
- Home page
- Site Map
- Microbiota Q & A
- Terms and Conditions
- Search Results
- The Power of Your Gut
- International Microbiota Observatory
- Have You Ever Heard of "Dysbiosis"?
- A great opportunity for HCPs to be certified on microbiota!
- Infographics to Share with Your Patients
- Microbiota Magazine
- Your IBS Diagnosis Check List
- PDF - Does microbiota play a role in infertility?
- PDF - Your IBS Diagnosis Checklist
Feedback and Contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the person responsible for Biocodex Microbiota Institute to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message to [email protected]
If you notice an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing content or a feature of the site, you report it to us, and you do not receive a response, you have the right to file complaints or a request for referral to the Defender of Rights.
Several Means are at Your Disposal:
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Defender of Rights' delegate in your region
- Send a letter by mail (free, no stamp required)
Defender of Rights Free Reply
71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07